New features and improvements:
- It is now possible to display several model solutions in one diagram.
- You can now display the values of all in the model defined variables in a self-definable table.
- Support for scaling the user interface has been improved. It now includes the tables and, if desired, the graph display.
- You can now use a template file for new documents and apply it to old documents (three templates are included).
- The model settings have been revised and various options for setting graph parameters across the board have been added.
- The program settings have been expanded (GUI scaling, tooltip setting, template selection)
- The display of comparison functions and comparison values has been improved.
- High-resolution monitors (HiDPI or Retina) are now fully supported (Java 9+ needed). -> high resolution of icons and graphs.
- Tracking changes to the model has been improved.
- Legends are now displayed in all coordinate systems and also printed.
- The resolution when printing was improved.
- Various other minor improvements to the user interface and bug fixes
You can download the complete history here.